- Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (SL1M – Maybank) is one of Maybank Group’s Corporate Responsibility programmes in support of the Government’s initiatives to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates.
- Graduates selected for the SL1M – Maybank Programme will undergo an intensive one (1) month residential soft skills training at Maybank Academy and a seven (7) months hands-on learning and on-the-job experience at various Maybank business units.
- The learning outlines are targeted for the roles in frontline as well as customer facing.
- Degree holder in any discipline who has been unemployed for at least six (6) months since graduation or is underemployed
- Good interpersonal skills and customer centric acumen
- Willing to be relocated throughout Pahang / Kelantan / Terengganu
- Committed to continuous-learning and self-improvement
- Part of Branch frontline team and immediate Personal Financial Advisor (PFA) assistant to serve Affluent & Potential High Net Worth segments by actively exploring customer needs via close engagement prior to forwarding the warm leads to PFA
- Assist PFA to attend to all CRM leads as well as frontline related works
- Identify quality leads during customer engagement or relationship building
- Station at greeter area to assist Affluent & Potential High Net Worth customers to complete their transactions
- Involve in all Branch frontline activities and campaigns
- Short rotation basis at all Branch unit to observe operational functions
Maybank was incorporated on 31 May 1960 and commenced operations on 12 September 1960. On 17 February 1962, the bank was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia). Today, it is the largest financial services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
LAGI JAWATAN KOSONG :